Zipp’s Service Course SL Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that’s strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. To meet every rider’s fit needs, the stem is available in ±6° and ±17° angles and seven lengths from 70 to 130mm as well as a 140 & 150mm lengths for the ±6° stem only. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes.
- Distinctive Zipp cosmetics
- Wide range of sizes and angles.
- Service Course SL OS stem made for 1-1/4” steerer tube bikes.
- Matte Black nano blast aluminum
- Lifetime warranty
- Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately