For the toughest climbs and longest days.
It can be the steep kicker near the summit of a long climb. Or a multi-hour ride on roads and trails that push you way out of your comfort zone. Sometimes you want a lower gear. Because having more range can be the key to thriving as the road points upward, SRAM Force eTap AXS now includes wider gearing options: a 10-36 cassette and 43/30 crankset.
- Requires Force wide front derailleur
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Wide chainline crankset for bikes with up to 700x45c or 27.5x2.1” tire widths (43/30 chainrings only)
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity