Deep in the hills of Santa Cruz, cyclists are brought to their knees by a nasty, four mile, 1800 ft. climb named Alba Road. This respected ascent was the inspiration for our Alba road crank. With its shapely forged-alloy arms connected to our M30 alloy spindle, choice of smooth-shifting Praxis cold forged chainrings and M30 BB (required and sold separately), the Alba is ready for anything you pedal up against. The Alba M30 can be installed in a BSA, BB86, 386EVO, BB30, PF30, T47, BBRight or older Specialized OSBB road frame.
- Solid forged -160/165/170/172.5/175 lengths
- Direct Mount Spider – DM110 BCD
- 46/36, 48/32, 50/34, 52/36 | 38T, 40T, 42T
- 8mm Alloy Main crank bolt for Install/Self-Extract
- M30 Spindle | Requires Praxis M30 BB
- Works with 10/11sp chains
- Weight 800g +/- (172.5 with 50/34)
- Q-Factor 147mm
- The Alba M30 road crank uses our Praxis M30 spindle/BB. M30 bottom bracket versions offered : BSA, BB86/90/92, BB30, PF30, 386EVO, T47, and BBRight.
- SHIMANO — Praxis rings shift great with both Di2 and mechanical Shimano 10/11sp drivetrains. Highly suggest Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
- SRAM — Praxis rings shift great with the e-Tap and mechanical SRAM 10/11sp drivetrains. Highly suggest Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
- CAMPY — Praxis rings shift great with the EPS and mechanical Campy 10/11sp drivetrains. Highly suggest Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.