The Women's Tri X-Lite III shoes include everything you need in terms of comfort and ease of use so that you can perform at your highest level during the triathlon's longest discipline. Are you ready for it?
Since transition might be considered triathlon's fourth discipline, we make it fast and easy with the Women's Tri X-Lite's wide feet entry and double hook-and-loop straps. Find your feet as soon as you get on the bike and hop on for a comfortable ride thanks to Garneau's X-Comfort Zone technology, which extends the shoe's edges to welcome wider feet properly and prevent numbness. Power your way through the bike course with a stiff composite outsole, putting all your legs' power into those pedals. Once you're done, get on the run with fresh, dry feet that have been well treated by the antibacterial, breathable COOLMAX® insole.
- Technology : X-Comfort Zone
- Weight: 7.7 oz / 219 g (size 38)
- Outsole: Patented Carbon Composite outsole
- Insole: COOLMAX®: Moisture wicking, breathable and ventilated
- Heel Retention: HRS-100
- Closure System: Double hook and loop straps for easy transitions