We have always committed to making socks our science.
We are driven to make the very best product. With socks, there is no one perfect sock for every ride, run, or outdoor adventure. Just like there is no "one size fits all" when it comes to performance socks. This is a listing of our different models and what makes them special.
While you can wear cycling socks for almost anything, most any socks don't work for cycling. Cycling shoes have very specific fits and riding conditions range from the hottest temperatures imaginable to below freezing. Sometimes it feels like all in the same day. Our cycling socks are recognized as the finest available. We craft each model to serve specific requirements. The differences are subtle at first but result in enhanced feel for the rider and the ride itself.
The wool version of the Aireator. Wooleator's are a non-padded, thin sock that can handle 4-season use. They are an even better choice any time moisture is in the forecast or when riding in mountainous terrain.
- The Wooleator is still in the 'Thin' sock category
- This is a wool version of the popular Aireator
- Aireator mesh on top of sock helps air flow and keeps your feet comfortable
- StayFast flat-knit cuff to keep the sock in place
- 64% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 8% Elastic
- Made in USA