This is our midrange performance short, great for a long endurance ride or a quick hour workout indoors or out.
Our Endurance Evolution fabric is a high-modulus, very matte Lycra® fabric that feels extremely dry while providing just the right amount of compression. The waist construction eliminates stitching and elastic and lies completely flat. At the leg ending we use a raw-cut edge with vertical silicone strips just like on our top-of-the-line Premio shorts to keep the leg in place without the pressure that creates the dreaded sausage effect.
A great short needs a great seat pad, and the women's-specific KISS Air2 pad will keep you comfortable without being too bulky.
- Endurance Evolution fabric for a matte finish with high-modulus stretch
- Raw-edge leg ending eliminates sausage effect
- Vertical silicone strips hold leg ending in place
- High-visibility reflective patches at back of leg
- Mesh bibs
- Women's-specific KISS Air2 seat pad for long-distance comfort
- 15°-35°C / 59°-95°F
- Weight:155 g